VIBRAM - Women's V-Train 2.0
The V-Train 2.0 is the perfect tool for serious trainers and functional athletes. Upper construction is specifically designed for heavy training focused on durability and performance. Updated panel speed lace system with a hook and loop closure system, with a new softer feel. Perfect for aggressive, lateral movements. XS Trek Vibram rubber compound for all-around performance both indoors and outdoors
The good level ground feels and protection with goo toe articulation for great balance and active stability.
- Provides Flexibility of a barefoot shoe with a little more structure
- Special Rope Traction Lugs in arch for rope climbing
- Circular lug pattern for grip during lateral movements
- The Vibram Fivefingers V-Train 2.0 is the perfect training and fitness shoe, for use in and out of the gym!
Vibram XS Trek is a technical compound that allows great overall performance qualities, in particular flexibility and wet traction. Highly responsive to the various demands of life, XS Trek will carry you from the trail to the urban playground and even across a range of indoor activities, thanks to its non-marking feature.
- Optimal balance of traction and durability
- Responsive on unpredictable terrain
- Engineered for stability and comfort
- INSOLE: 2mm EVA Footbed + NZYM Anti-Microbial Poly Fabric Sockliner
- MIDSOLE: N/A
- XS Trek outsole compound: 4 MM
- Upper Material: Polyester + Lateral TPU Panels
- Machine Wash Cold / Air Dry