ULTRASPIRE - Momentum 2.0 Race Vest
The original Momentum’s accessible rear water bottle pockets were very popular among our athletes. The Momentum 2.0’s Fluidic holsters have taken this feature to the next level. These new pockets are more intuitive and easier to access due to the inclusion of a magnetic closure and rail-like system. This design makes it easy for you to reach back behind your hip and grab or stow a bottle while on the go. This minimalist 6 liter vest has been outfitted with UltrAcool Light Mesh which provides a very breathable and lightweight feel and increases pack durability. An upgraded shoulder pocket has been added allowing you to carry any size cell phone. Shock cord has been added to both front strap pockets increasing versatility among what gear or bottles you choose to carry. The main compartment has been modified to a quick stash style which allows for easier access on the go as well as increased capacity. The Momentum 2.0 is Z-pole compatible.
Very lightweight race vest for the minimalist runner who prefers bottles in the back. With multiple stretchy mesh pockets available it is perfect to keep the gear organized and accessible.
- Sweat Proof Webbing—won’t absorb water or get saturated and heavy.
- Safety stitched bar tack on all stress points.
- Quiet, bounce free, easy to see and use, zipper pulls.
- Zig zagged stitching over elastic for ultra-durability, increased stretch and rebound.
- Plush feeling micro-fiber polyester edges, soft and non-abrasive against skin and clothing.
- Magnetic pocket with automatic magnetic closure for rapid access to essentials. Patent pending.
- Silicone and PU coated feather-weight nylon fabrics resist water, abrasion and tears.
- Lightweight, soft, breathable, but strong, large-holed mesh pulls moisture away from the body to keep skin dry and cool.