- Team Sports
- Other Sports
- Skin Care
- Beach & Leisure
- About us
- Shop By Brands
- Gift Vouchers
The Ultimate Performance Nipple Protectors can help to prevent nipple chafing, especially on longer training runs and races. They consist of self adhesive foam plasters that are designed to stay in place under even the toughest conditions.
Directions to apply:
• Remove backing paper. Bending helps release the backing - do not pull on the foam as it may tear.
• Hold the edges so as not to touch the adhesive.
• Apply to clean, dry skin.
• Centralise the hole in the plaster over the nipple.
• Press the plaster onto the skin for several seconds with a warm hand to activate the adhesive, taking care not to dislodge when putting on clothing.
• Gently peel off after use
• Application suggestion: men with excessive body hair should prepare the area for use, to ensure a good adhesion of the plaster.