The Burner EBP Fin is a floating short blade swim fin that mimics race-day cadence while building lean muscle.
Burner - The perfect fins for training at race cadence. The shorter fin-blade provides just the right amount of propulsion to hone in on the perfect stroke. Shorter cadence kicks help build fast-twitch muscle fibers throughout the leg, while an ergonomic foot pocket allows for decreased levels of tendon strain with efficient strength building for the ankle.
EBP - Elevated Body Position: Constructed of ultra-soft high buoyancy rubber the swim fin helps maintain proper body position while training, allowing for race day muscle development and simulated race pace conditions.
Wall Gripper Footpad - Keeps the foot anchored during flip turns and push-offs.
- Color-Coded Sizing for easy identification:
- XXXS (12-1 Lt.blue)
- XXS (1-3 Purple)
- XS (Men's Shoe 3-5 , Women's 4.5-6.5) - Orange
- S (Men's Shoe 5-7 , Women's 6.5-8.5) - Green
- M (Men's Shoe 7-9 , Women's 8.5-10.5) - Yellow
- L (Men's Shoe 9-11 , Women's 10.5-12.5) - Red
- XL (Men's Shoe 11-13 , Women's 12.5-14.5) - Blue
- Please Note: If you are in between sizes or have a naturally wider foot, we recommend sizing up. If you have a narrow foot, we recommend sizing down.*