HAMMER - Endurolytes Extreme Powder
- Dissolves quickly and completely
- Pleasantly light, natural watermelon flavor
- 3x the sodium and potassium as original Endurolytes
- 90 Servings
- All the benefits of best-selling Endurolyte Extreme capsules are now offered in an easy-to-mix powder. This all-new formula dissolves quickly and completely, with a subtle, natural watermelon flavor. Consume in water alone or add it to your liquid fuels according to your unique dosing needs. The mild flavor makes it easy to drink all day, while the lack of residue makes it perfect for hydration packs and bottles of any form.
- With three times the sodium chloride and potassium, and a softer flavor profile than Fizz, this is the perfect solution for multihour bottles of fuel, those who dislike consuming capsules, and those whose electrolyte needs are high. Regardless of the conditions, duration, or intensity of your activities, Endurolytes Extreme Powder has you covered.
- HOW TO USE ENDUROLYTES® EXTREME POWDER
- Mix 1 scoop in 16-28 ounces (approx 475-828 ml) of water and consume hourly during exercise. Extreme conditions may warrant higher dosage.
- INGREDIENT BREAKDOWN:
- Full-Spectrum Electrolyte Profile – This complete profile contains the following minerals:
- Sodium – Sourced from salt, which is comprised of 40% sodium.
- Chloride – Sourced from salt, which is comprised of 60% chloride
- Calcium Lactate Gluconate – A compound containing calcium, lactic acid and gluconic acid, calcium lactate gluconate is used for its neutral taste and excellent solubility.
- Magnesium Lactate Gluconate – A compound containing magnesium, lactic acid and gluconic acid, mangesium lactate gluconate is used for its neutral taste and excellent solubility.
- Potassium Citrate – A compound containing potassium and citric acid, potassium citrate is an excellent, easily dissolvable source of potassium.
- Manganese – This trace mineral is necessary for optimal muscle cell enzyme reactions and for the conversion of fatty acids and protein into energy.
- Silicon Dioxide – Necessary for anti-caking, Endurolytes Extreme Powder contains a premium trademarked version called Flo-Gard™ SP, which contains no calories, GMOs, or allergens.
- Monk Fruit – A natural, calorie-free sweetener that does not affect insulin production. The sweetness from monk fruit is not due to natural sugars like most fruits, but instead from its naturally occurring antioxidants called mogrosides.