The Spry 2.5 hydration Pack is a minimalist vest that can be used for everything from a 10k to a 100 miler. The Spry 2.5 is equipped with Max02® Sternum, trash pockets, shock cord for greater versatility and a larger quick stash in the back for more carrying capacity, 1Lt bladder compatible. One size fits most. Ultrarunning Magazine top pick.
Flexible for light and fast ultra races with frequent refueling stops; half marathon to marathon for runners who prefer to carry their own supplies; compatible with optional bottles and reservoirs.
- Silicone and PU coated feather-weight nylon fabrics resist water, abrasion and tears.
- Lightweight, soft, breathable, but strong, large-holed mesh pulls moisture away from the body to keep skin dry and cool.
- Plush feeling micro-fiber polyester edges, soft and non-abrasive against skin and clothing.
- Sweat proof webbing—won’t absorb water or get saturated and heavy.
- Safety stitched bar tack on all stress points.
- Quiet, bounce free, easy to see and use, zipper pulls.
- Zig zagged stitching over elastic for ultra-durability, increased stretch and rebound.
- Simple, fast, easy in and out bladder attachment.
- Magnon pocket for sweat-free pills. With automatic magnetic closure for rapid access to pills and other essentials. Patent Pending.
- Max 02 sternum ™ for unrestricted breathing while maintaining a stable pack. Uses shock cord with good stretch for unrestricted breathing but also good rebound on the stretch for a stable ride. Patent Pending.
- Hydration Compatible (not included): 2x UltraFlask 550
- Reservoir Compatible (not included): 1L Bladder
- Capacity: 202 c.i.; 3.3L
- Weight: 7.2 (204 g)
- Dimensions: 16″ x 1″ x 15″