Enriched with leading safe ingredients and backed by top scientists, this dermatologist-recommended, kid-friendly sunscreen is water-resistant for up to 80 minutes and works to protect the skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays. Effective for playtime in the sun and water, this non-toxic, mineral-based sunscreen keeps even the most active kids sun-safe while exploring.
What Makes ThinkSport Kids Sunscreen a safer alternative?
- Top Rated on EWG's Skin Deep with a "1" rating since 2010
- Daily use sunscreen
- Reef safe
- BPA free
- Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Protects kid's skin upon application
- Provides healthy, broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection for kids
- Applies and absorbs extremely well, non-oily feel
- Effective for face and body
Packed with highly effective nutrients, this pediatrician-dermatologist tested sunscreen features:
- SPF50 Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Water-resistance (80 minutes)
- Non-aerosol formulation
- Made in the USA
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No PABA, parabens, phthalates, BPA, oxybenzone, avobenzone, petroleum, gluten, dairy, or toxic chemicals. No animal by-products or testing.
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-Nano)
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Caprylic /Capric Triglyceride, Polyglycery-4 Isosterate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Methyl Abietate (Pine Wood Resin), Magnesium Sulfate, Caprylhdroxamic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Papaya, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Simmondsia, Chinesis, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hyaluronic Acid (Plant-Based)