SPLASH ABOUT - Float Wings (One Size)
Self-balancing float system which combines armbands with chest floats to keep your child afloat.
Float Wings from Splash About are a fun, safe way for your child to gain water confidence. Combining the idea of traditional armbands and the chest support of a Float suit, the Float Wings will provide balance for your child in the water and help to keep them afloat.
The foam floats in the arms and across the chest are non-removable and unlike inflatable armbands, cannot be punctured. A Nylon Lycra vest top fits over the child’s head, offering sun protection to the tops of the shoulders and securing the Float Wings in place, preventing any riding up or chafing. This, along with our rear fastening 3-point locking buckle, ensures the child will not be able to remove the Float Wings themselves whilst in the water.
Designed with an adjustable strap, the Float Wings will fit children aged 2-6 years and are available in 2 fun, eye-catching designs for boys and girls, with matching swimwear also available.
- Easy to use, safe and comfortable. Nylon Lycra Vest helps to protect areas prone to sun exposure
- Self-balancing - will keep children afloat in the water
- Made from high-quality materials that will last wear after wear
- Double security system to prevent removal by the child whilst in the water
- Conforms to CE European Standard: EN 13138-1: 2014