- Other Sports
- Skin Care
- About us
- Shop By Brands
- Gift Vouchers
All Discounted Items
POLAR - Vantage V
Vantage V is a Polar watch that has an always-color touch screen with Gorilla Glass, size 1.2 ”and resolution 240 × 240 pixels. For its operation, it has a built-in 320 mAh lithium polymer battery. Through its Polar Flow platform, you have access to all automatic training data, progress reports, and other indicators.
This premium multisport watch was created for professional athletes and for those who want to reach those levels. This model is ideal for practicing activities such as triathlon or marathons due to its immersion capacity. Other features included in the device are Polar Precision Prime technology that monitors heart rate even in the most demanding conditions.
Not only do you have to worry about the quality of the training, with this Polar sports bracelet you will be able to find a balance between training and rest, as well as avoiding injuries. The interface is available in German, Czech, Danish, Spanish, Finnish, French, Dutch, Indonesian, English, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish.
Train smarter and discover the winner within yourself with Polar Vantage V, a premium multisport watch designed for pro athletes and for anyone who trains like a pro. If you're looking for a high-end waterproof companion for triathlon or marathon training, Polar Vantage V is the perfect match.
Cutting-edge sports tech:
- The latest wearable tech innovations make sure Polar Vantage V gives you all the accurate data you need to maximize your performance.
- The next generation of wrist-based heart rate
- The new Precision Prime sensor fusion technology monitors your heart rate accurately even in the most demanding conditions.
Monitor your running power:
- Polar Vantage V measures running power from the wrist - no additional foot pods or sensors needed.
Optimize your training:
- If you want to train like a pro, you need to recover like a pro. Polar Vantage V helps you find the right balance between training and rest and stay injury-free with a uniquely holistic training load and recovery tracking solution..
Know how you train
- The new Training Load Pro gives you a comprehensive view on how your training sessions strain your body in different ways.
Prevent overtraining and injuries
- See whether your body is ready for training and get recovery feedback with Recovery Pro.
More than a sports watch:
- When you train with Polar Vantage V, you get access to the full Polar ecosystem where everything is connected. All your training data is conveniently available on one platform in Polar Flow.
- You can also automatically sync your training data to other services such as Strava or TrainingPeaks.
The ultimate training platform:
- With extensive training planning and analysis tools, an automatic training diary, progress reports, and much more, Polar Flow will help you achieve all your training goals.
Data for your coach too:
- Share all your training data with your coach, get instant feedback and plan your season together with your coach with the free Polar Flow for Coach service.
- Polar Precision Prime: Get accurate wrist-based heart rate tracking even in the most demanding conditions.
- Training Load Pro: Quantify the strain of your training session and see how your training strains the different parts of your body.
- Running Index: Get an estimate of your running VO2max and see how your running performance is developing.
- Running Program: Get a personal and adaptive training plan that fits you and your goals.
- Recovery Pro: See how recovered your body is and get recovery feedback.
- Running Power: Get more comprehensive insight into the intensity of your running sessions.
- Smart Calories: Know exactly how many calories you've burned based on your weight, height, age, gender, your individual maximum heart rate (HRmax), and how hard yourretraining is.
- Training Benefit: Get motivating feedback immediately after training describing the effect of the session.
- Sport profiles: Polar Vantage V supports over 130 different sports. Add your favorite sports to your sports watch in Polar Flow.
- Swimming metrics: Follow your progress in the pool Polar Vantage V automatically detects your heart rate, swimming style, distance, pace, strokes, and rest times. Distance and strokes get tracked also in the open water swimming.
- Continuous Heart Rate: Get a comprehensive view of how your heart behaves during your day. Continuous heart rate monitoring gives you even more accurate calorie burn and activity data and tells you the lowest and highest heart rate of your day.
- Sleep Plus: Sleeping well will help boost your recovery and performance. Polar Sleep Plus automatically detects the timing, amount, and quality of your sleep.
- Measurements: 46 x 46 x 13 mm
- Weight: 66 g
- Display: Always on color touch display with Gorilla Glass. Size 1.2, resolution 240 x 240.
- Battery: 320 mAh Li-pol battery. Battery life up to 40 h in training mode (GPS and wrist-based heart rate).
- GPS & Barometer: Integrated GPS & GLONASS. Assisted GPS for fast fix times. Barometric altitude, incline, ascent, and descent.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Low Energy. Custom USB cable for charging and data synchronization.
- Watch: Time & date. Vibrating alarm with snooze.
- UI languages: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Indonesian, Czech
- Sensors: Compatible with Polar BLE heart rate sensors.
- Water resistance: Waterproof (WR30)