NAKED - Running Band
If you’re a runner, you know that a lot goes into a good run. Sure, you need some great running shoes, a good set of lungs, maybe some music. But above all, you need to stay hydrated. That’s not so easy to do when you’re on the move—especially if you’re in ultra-trail, marathon, and triathlon training. That’s whyNaked® has created the Naked® Running Band—the first hydration pack of its kind.
This high-performance, mega-capacity running belt has a four-way exclusive Power Mesh band for your hydration flask. But it offers so much Escapade Onlinemore! The Naked® running waist belt is the lightest, most breathable, non-chafing, bounce-resistant, and versatile product of its kind. And available in a full range of sizes from 1 to 12 (28" to 39" or 71 cm to 99 cm).
- FLASKS: Unlike other products on the market, it is not limited to one brand/model of flask and can carry multiple bottles of different sizes (e.g 6 oz. hard shell, 500ml collapsible, etc.), depending on your training/racing needs and preferences.
- ACCESSORIES: Its pocket can securely hold many other accessories, including: Energy Gels, Bars, Keys, Sunglasses, Headlamps.
- SMARTPHONES: Uniquely, it can hold any model of the newest large format smart phones
- STRAPS: On the back (or actually wherever choose to wear it!), are two silicone backed elastic straps designed to carry your rain shell that also doubles as a secure trekking pole carrier. It features built-in race number shock cord attachments (gone is the fum-bling with "safety" pins at 5 am...) and a key hook for expensive key fobs.
- CAPACITY: Our band holds a whopping 2+ liters! above all, nothing bounces of shifts while running - all while remaining comfortable.
- FABRIC: Because of its unique weight distribution exo-skeleton and quick-drying power mesh fabric (and lack of belts and buckles) there are no "hot spots", crucial for long-distance events. At a scant 2.3 oz it is super light weight.