- Other Sports
- Skin Care
- About us
- Shop By Brands
- Gift Vouchers
All Discounted Items
FITBIT - Inspire 2
This easy-to-use fitness tracker packs 24/7 heart rate, Active Zone Minutes and more. And with a free 1-year Fitbit Premium™ trial for new Premium users, get personalized guidance, exclusive insights and sleep tools to make a healthier you happen.
- Free Fitbit Premium Trial
- 24/7 Heart Rate
- Resting Heart Rate
- Guided Breathing Sessions
- Menstrual Health Tracking
- Food Logging
- Active Zone Minutes
- All-Day Activity
- Heart Rate Zones
- Cardio Fitness Level
- Swimproof + Swim Tracking
- Real-Time Pace & Distance
- Workout Intensity Map—In App Only
- 20+ Exercise Modes + SmartTrack™
- All-Day Calorie Burn
- Reminders to Move
- Sleep Stages
- Sleep Score
- Silent Alarms
- Sleep Mode
DESIGN & MORE
- Up to 10 Days of Battery
- Google Fast Pair
- Do Not Disturb Mode
- Timer & Stopwatch
- Streamlined Design
- Clock Faces
- Fitbit App
Sensors & Components
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Optical heart rate monitor
- Vibration motor
Battery & Power
Battery life of up to 10 days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings and other factors; actual results will vary. We recommend charging your tracker every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time (0-100%): Two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth® 4.2
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data, minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for past 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at 1 second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5 second intervals all other times
Water resistant to 50 meters. After getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band is clean and dry
Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. If the band gets wet or you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on.
The Inspire 2 band is made of a premium, comfortable silicone (similar to that used in many sport watches) and fastens with a plastic buckle and tang.
Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device and different movements.
The Fitbit app is compatible with most popular phones and tablets. To set up and use your Fitbit products and services, you must install the Fitbit app on a compatible device running one of the following operating systems:
- Apple iOS 12.2 or higher.
- Syncing range: Up to 30ft
- Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 7.0+. Check your device compatibility.
- Syncing requires Bluetooth® LE and internet connection.
- Syncs with Mac OS X 12.2 and up, iPhone 5S and later, iPad 5 gen. and later, Android 7.0 and later.
- Small: Fits wrist 5.5" - 7.1" in circumference
- Large: Fits wrist 7.1" - 8.7" in circumference