BROOKS - Women's Caldera 6
This product can only be shipped to Hong Kong and Macau.
The new Caldera 6 features nitrogen-infused DNA LOFT v3 that is softer, lighter, and more responsive than DNA LOFT. With incredible comfort and a stable ride, runners can forget about their shoes and focus on the trail.
Super-soft cushioning Long runs
Stable ride Trail running
Now featuring nitrogen-infused DNA LOFT v3, super-soft cushioning is optimized to be lightweight, responsive, and durable with plush comfort.
- The innovative nitrogen infusion process lets us fine-tune the softness with careful precision so we never sacrifice weight, durability, or responsiveness.
- Our cushioning technologies all start with DNA because they react to your unique stride.
Redesigned midsole and outsole feature raised side walls and a widened platform to hold your foot securely for a stable ride.
- TrailTack rubber outsole offers excellent traction on wet or dry surfaces.
- TPU toe cap protects toes from rocky terrain
Comfortably secure fit
The upper holds your foot securely without sacrificing breathability, thanks to a new, lightweight, and quick-drying air mesh.
- Lace keeper secures laces so they don't get caught on trail debris
- Front and back attachment points offer a secure fit for gaiters
9.8oz / 277.8g