For nearly 30 years, the GT-2000™ series has been the stability shoe of choice for a variety of runners, ranging from casual weekend warriors to top marathon finishers. If you're looking for a lightweight and cushioned running shoe to help support your foot, the GT-2000™ 9 model is an excellent choice. The fit of the GT-2000™ 9 shoe has been redesigned with a one-piece mesh construction to create an improved fit. This new upper material has also been reinforced in key areas for added support as the foot rolls through the gait cycle. Lastly, a combination of FLYTEFOAM® technology and GEL® technology cushioning are positioned in the midsole to help promote lightweight comfort and reduce the overall shock from impact.
- SUPPORT Neutral, Stability
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FLYTEFOAM® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY
- Our FlyteFoam® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- DUOMAX® SUPPORT SYSTEM
- A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY
- This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- EVA SOCKLINER
- Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE
- Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Special reflective material designed to enhance safety and visibility in low light conditions
- NO-SEW OVERLAYS
- Improves support
- FLYTEFOAM® TECHNOLOGY
- Provides lightweight cushioning
- ORTHOLITE® SOCKLINER
- Moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).
- SOLUTION DYE SOCKLINER
- Sockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage and carbon emissions
- RECYCLED MATERIAL UPPER
- At least 20% of the primary material of the shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions.
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ SUPPORT SYSTEM
- This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- ENGINEERED MESH UPPER
- Multi-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability.